Tuesday, March 10, 2009

February Trip to Florida

Dave and I enjoyed a week with my family in Florida. It was the first time the six of us had been together in over a year and half. We enjoyed four days at Walt DisneyWorld and enjoyed three days in Gainsville where Eric and Stacey live.

This was Dave's and my first time to DisneyWorld, but what better people to go with than the annual passers. They new all the ins and outs of park, what rides were worth the wait and what rides would be a waste of time. We enjoyed Hollywood Studios, Epot Center, Animal Kingdom, and Magic Kingdom. You can't help but smile and be a kid again. However, both Dave and I noticed it was not always the happiest place on earth for the little ones. I learned I never need to go on the Rockin Rollercoaster or Tower of Terror again. One of our favorite rides was Toy Story. What better ride than being thrown into a middle of a 3-D video game where you shoot things to earn points. I am proud to say that I beat Dave 2 out of the 3 times.


The family getting ready to see a 3-D show.
Epot Center

I'm a race car driver!!

Where the magic is!


After 4 days in Orlando we headed to Gainsville. Dave was very excited to see Alabama play Florida in basketball. Although, it was hard I sided with Dave and was brave enough to wear the opposing team shirt to the game. Sadly, Alabama did not show up to play that night.




Eating dinner at the Swamp.

Alabama warming up


No comments:

Post a Comment