The time is starting to fly by. I can't believe in 10 weeks we are going to have a little one. Dave and I started our birthing classes last week. We now have a standing Thursday date for the next 6 weeks. Another good doctor's appointment today. Baby is measuring right on, I am gaining the right amount of weight, and the heart beat is nice and strong. Everything continues to go well, although I just learned an important lesson:
Don't take a picture right after you have eaten dinner and baby is pushing against your stomach. I think this weeks picture makes me look much bigger than I am or feel.


I have been in school for the last 5 days. It has gone pretty well so far. I haven't been any more tired than I remember from past years. I have a pretty nice class. They are trying to be very helpful and they have lots of questions about the baby. Let's hope it continues as the weeks progress and I begin moving even slower:)
No comments:
Post a Comment