Sunday, October 4, 2009

Week 33

I think all the excitement and the growth of the baby is causing some changes to my body. I am experiencing swollen ankles and feet. Although, I am not complaining if that really is the worst of what I experience. I really just continue to feel great.
We had a very exciting week this week! My mother, second cousin Ann, my aunt Deb, and my mother-in-law were in town for my baby shower. It was wonderful to spend time with all of them. It meant a lot of eating and baby talk. I can't complain with that. My friends threw me a beautiful shower and baby Noel received some wonderful gifts that will make him/her very warm, cozy, and adorable! Our condo now looks like we are expecting a baby.

Mom and I

Aunt Marilene (6 month pregnant sister-in-law), Mother-in-law and I

Cousin Ann and I

Mom and Ann's homemade onesie

All the homemade onesies

Blanket hand made by Aunt Stacey (sister-in-law)

Blanket made by my Aunt Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment