Sunday, November 1, 2009

37 week

3 weeks to go! I am still doing good. I did suffer a pretty bad cold last week and am glad that it is all over. My energy level is back to being high and I am sleeping well. Baby Noel is very kind to me. I rarely have to get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom. I am sure that won't last in the next few weeks.
Dave and I enjoyed a little babymoon this past weekend before little Noel arrives. We stayed at the Edgewater in Seattle where we were able to upgrade to a water view. What a sight! We experienced a delicious dinner at the Waterfront and ended the weekend with a wonderful Sunday brunch at the Edgewater.
Dave enjoying the view from our balcony
Sunset view from our room
Dinner at the Waterfront
Enjoying some Sunday morning reading - Can't believe this is November!

No comments:

Post a Comment