Wednesday, December 16, 2009
1 month today!
So I can't believe it has already been a month! I now weigh just a little over 7 pounds and am almost 20 inches long. I have been having a great time getting to know my Mommy and Daddy. Let me recap some of the things I can do now. My neck is getting strong enabling me to lift my head during tummy time. I am more alert now and I like too look all around so now Mommy moves a toy in front of me so I can practice tracking with my eyes. Mommy and Daddy say I have a very active bladder since I seem to go through many outfits a day. However, I just think Mommy and Daddy need to figure out how to put on a diaper better:) My biggest accomplishment that Mommy and Daddy are so proud of is my ability to sleep. Last night I gave them a present by sleeping from 1:00-7:00. I am sure it will be awhile before I give them another present like that, but they definitely thanked me in the morning.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment