Thursday, April 8, 2010

East Coast Trip

Wow! I got to fly on a plane again, but this time it was much longer. Mommy and Daddy said I traveled well although I did not sleep much. I was just so excited to see Vovo and Grandpa and to meet my cousins for the first time! I got to say hi to everyone and then we were off traveling again. We went to Pennslyania to see Daddy's friends from college. There were a lot of people there and everyone wanted to hold me. I had fun playing with all the children, although, they were all much bigger than me. We had an Easter egg hunt. I needed Mommy's help to find the eggs. It was fun!

I tried my first solid food. Mommy and Daddy finally got the hint. I am always licking and opening my mouth when I see them eating in hopes that she will give me something of what she is eating. I enjoyed the pears. Since then I have tried sweet potatoes and prunes. I think Mommy is not completely sure about giving me food since I don't get it everyday. It is a treat when I do.

After a wonderful weekend in PA when headed back to Princeton to hang out with the rest of the family. I got to meet my cousins Julia and Olivia. They loved me right away and wanted to play with me all the time. They invited me over to dye Easter eggs. I enjoyed watching, but since I couldn't do much I feel asleep.
Cousin Julia
Cousin Olivia
Dying Easter eggs with my cousins

Grandpa
Lisa and her children Trip and Kelsey
Vovo's friends threw Mommy and Aunt Marilene a shower. We had a wonderful time!


Sleeping with my favorite boys: Daddy and cousin Cameron.


Happy Easter with the Noel family.












No comments:

Post a Comment