Sunday, June 13, 2010

Week 1 with Nana and Grandpa

I have been having so much fun with Nana and Grandpa. I am showing them some of my new tricks. I love playing with Sofie the giraffe and have learned how to transfer it from one hand to the other. I also love playing peek-a-boo with Nana and Grandpa. I cover myself with a blanket and then I wait until someone says "Where's Jackson?" then I pull the blanket down. It gets a laugh every time.
Playing Peek-a-boo
Learning to drink and eat together
Mom just likes to tease me
Cameron and I enjoyed some play time while everyone watched the USA/England soccer game

Nana and Grandpa took me to my Nurturing Pathway class. I worked so hard and had so much fun I fell asleep at the end.




Hanging out with the family on a nice sunny day!




1 comment: