Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Aruba, Aruba!!!

I did not know what Mommy and Daddy were doing when they woke me up in the middle of the night, but I soon found out we were getting on a plane and going to Aruba! What an amazing place. I had so much fun! We went to see Daddy's friends get married. It was very hot, but I spent most of the time in the pool, ocean or the hotel room. I played so much I wore myself out. Mommy said we should move to Aruba because that was the best I had ever slept.
Hanging out at the beach
Boy I am worn out!
Going under the waterfall in the pool
Family enjoying the very warm ocean

What a beautiful setting for a wedding!
I enjoyed spending time in the air-conditioned room.
View from our hotel room
Ready for bed
When do we get to go to the beach?

I loved night time in Aruba. Mommy and Daddy let me stay up much later. It was weird though because it still felt very hot at night. Definitely different than the evenings in Seattle.

No comments:

Post a Comment