Sunday, February 24, 2013

Jackson's big annoucement...



Week 19-20-  With the second pregnancy we decided we would find out the sex of the baby.  We were in New Jersey and one of Dave's friends is an OB. She was so excited to know that we wanted to find out that she took us to the hospital to give us an ultrasound.  Most of the family thought you were a boy as did I.  Your daddy thought you were a girl from the beginning.  We quickly learned we were having a girl!  All of the family was excited.  Your cousin Olivia most of all. You are her first girl cousin.  Although, Dave's friend is very good at her job I did not really believe you were a girl until we had our doctor do the 20 week ultrasound where she confirmed you were indeed a girl.  I would have been very happy with a boy, but did not realize how much I wanted a girl until I found out you were a girl.

Jackson has been so excited now.  If anyone asks what is your sister's name he replies "Kermit the Frog."  Jackson loves to give kisses on my tummy and will bring stuffed animals to give kisses to you also.  He told everyone at school he was having a baby sister.  He told me we need to get a cradle so you can sleep in his room.

No comments:

Post a Comment