Driving to school
Jackson "When is nana and grandpa going to buy the house next to us?"
Me "I don't think ever. They have a life in California."
Jackson "Well I want nana and grandpa to have a life in Seattle with us."
The next day
Jackson "Mommy, are you going to buy another house?"
Me "No, one house is all we need."
Jackson "But we need a house for you and daddy and a house for me."
Me "You want to live all by yourself?"
Jackson "Yes, but we will have tunnel so I can come and visit."
Me "Won't you be lonely all by yourself?"
Jackson "Noooo!"
Me "How are you going to eat? Are you going to fix your own food?"
Jackson "Mommy, remember there is a tunnel. I will come over and get the food. You will pack it in a bag for me and I will take it back to my house."
I guess he has it all figured out.
Tuesday, June 11, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment