Pre-baby family 4th picture
Victoria Grace Noel entered this world like a firework on the 4th of July. She weighed 6 lbs. 8 oz and was 19 in. long.
Birth Story
I was at Tom and Marilene's enjoying a 4th of July BBQ. I had my first contraction around 7 pm. At that point my contractions came about every 3 mins. We got the ok to head to the hospital around 8 and then my water broke as we were leaving. About half way to the hospital I was not sure we were going to make it as my contractions were now 30 seconds apart. Dave did a wonderful job getting us to the hospital safely. Good thing it was a holiday and there wasn't any traffic. We only had time to check in with my name and then I was in full labor. So much for being able to get any drugs. It was not a pleasant 3o mins., but my recovery has been great and baby girl is wonderful!
I had tricked mommy many times in the past weeks into thinking I was going to arrive so when I finally decided to come, mommy was not expecting me to come out so fast. But I thought the 4th of July was a perfect day to make my entrance into the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment