
Mouth is wide open and ready to talk. Must take after mom:)
Side Profile of head and chest
Baby! Dave and I did not cave and find out the sex of the baby at our ultrasound. I guess it was meant to be since the little one had its legs all curled up for most of the hour ultrasound. Everything looked good. We saw ten fingers and ten toes. Dave thinks it has my nose and I said it has his head since the head is measuring over a week ahead of the rest of the body. Hopefully the rest of the body will catch up to the head in the weeks to come! I am sure it will be only a matter of weeks before I start feeling some good kicks. After seeing the ultrasound there doesn't seem to be that much room in there for the baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment