Friday, July 24, 2009

Week 22



Although I feel like I am getting bigger much faster now I am enjoying being pregnant. I still am surprised when I walk by a mirror and see my big tummy. I feel so good that I forget I have a wonderful baby growing inside of me. The whole experience really blows my mind! In the last few days I can consistently feel the baby moving around throughout the day. I am still waiting to see movement on my stomach. I think I am getting close.

We headed to Orcas Island with my parents, brother and sister-in-law to celebrate my parents 35th wedding anniversary. The trip started out wonderfully with a beautiful ferry ride with the sun shining brightly. We had a wonderful time exploring the island, eating great seafood, playing games and just spending time together as a family.

View from the house we rented.

I had decided I wanted to spend my birthday touring San Juan Island on a scootcar. I convinced my parents that they could do it also. We had a blast! The views were amazing. We were even lucky to see whales!

Stopping at the Pelindaba Lavendar Farm.

View of Mount Baker from hike up to Mt. Constitution

Sunset from house in Orcas Island

No comments:

Post a Comment