
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Week 27
If I look much bigger this week than last, I would have to agree with you. This past weekend we attended a friends baby shower and then went to a friends BBQ. Boy the food at both places was a pregnant woman's dream. Although, I tried to eat well, I could not pass up all the desserts. So much for not enjoying the sweet foods. They are sure tasty now and Baby Noel definitely seems to agree. At times I feel like the little one is doing somersaults after I eat. I am not positive, but I think I felt my first foot this week when I touched my stomach. It was very surreal feeling a hard spot on my stomach. I thought to myself, "Wow! There is a living baby inside my stomach." It still blows my mind:)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment