Mommy and Nana have been bugging me for the last week to get me to smile. I don't really know why smiling is so important, but since they really wanted a smile I decided to give them a smile this week. I am still unsure about why smiling is so important so I don't do them that often. I continue to be a growing boy! Mommy says she is beginning to see some rolls beginning to form, maybe even the start of a double chin. Mommy and Daddy learned that if they put me in my swing at night I will sleep for 6 hours. Mommy and Daddy know that the swing won't be the best place for me to sleep in the future, but they have enjoyed the long stretches of sleep every night this week.
Friday, January 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment