Wednesday, January 20, 2010

9 weeks

I went to the doctor today for my 2 month appointment. I weighed 9 pds. 15 ounces and measured 20 1/2 inches long. Everything was going well and then all of sudden I got poked. That did not make me happy and then I got poked two more times. I don't know what my parents were doing to me. Daddy stayed with me. I am not sure where Mommy was. I think she was sad to see me get my shots. I was a little upset later in the day. I spent a lot of time in mommy's arms. To make me feel better mommy finished my little nursery corner. I enjoy staring at the wall hangings and pictures. I am learning how to sleep in my crib now. I don't mind it too much, but only sleep for about 3 hours at a time right now. Bathtime is becoming really fun for me. I enjoy soaking in the warm water. Afterwards Mommy dries me off with a hair dryer to make sure all the skin between my rolls are dry. I smile everytime the dryer passes over me. It is a great time!

Enjoying my daily bath:)

No comments:

Post a Comment