Friday, March 5, 2010

California- Came, Saw, Conquered

Another state down! I thought last weekend was fun, but this week tops it. I took my first plane trip. Mommy said I was a good traveler. I ate, played, and slept and most people did not even know I was on the plane. I got to meet my great grandpa (G-Pop) and great grandma (Grammy) for the first time. They were so excited to see me so I gave them lots of smiles.On Thursday we headed down to Turlock to see Nana and Grandpa's house for the first time. It is much bigger than where I live. I enjoyed looking at the rooms. Mommy and Daddy showed me around town, while Nana and Grandpa loved to help out.

On Saturday Nana and Grandpa threw a big party so all of Mommy's and Nana's friends could meet me. I was so popular. Mommy said I should be very thankful because so many people came to see me. Mommy had a great time because she had not seen many of her friends for over two years. I even got to go into the spa that night! I love the water:)

If that was not enough partying, we headed back to G-Pop's house for another party on Sunday. Many of Nana's cousins came to meet me. Again everyone had a wonderful time. I was passed around to be held by everyone, but I did not mind. Everyone kept giving me smiles so I had no complaints.

My great-aunt Deb

Being held by cousin Jordan

G-Pop
Four generations


Jackson with his great-grandparents

Finally on Monday we had some time to relax. Mommy took me to the park with her friends Danica and Betsy. I really like being outside so I played a little and then took a nice long nap.

Hanging out the with the Hughes family

No comments:

Post a Comment